Job offer : Product Manager
Located in Liège, Belgium and composed of a dynamic and fast-growing Team, KiOmed Pharma is currently looking for a talented Product Manager to drive market penetration of KioMEdineVSone and future products when they come online. This is a golden opportunity to contribute to a change in the approach to the management of patients with invalidating osteoarthritis.
Reporting directly to the Chief Business Officer, you will:
- Already possess or quickly develop a deep understanding of the osteoarthritis market and competitive scenario.
- Develop marketing strategies (including multichannel customer engagement), operational plans and global brand positioning in order to ensure commercial success in launched countries and others to come.
- Develop promotional material and appropriate supporting tools to optimize product promotion.
- Drive digital marketing and engage with partners/agencies to maximize KiOmed presence and level of noise on the market using media ressources.
- Develop and manage congress plans.
- Develop working relationships with KOL’s and process customer insight.
- Work closely with the Commercial Team in all territories to ensure success in achieving targets.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Prepare business forecasts.
- Contribute to the optimization of the positioning and lifecycle management of KiOmed’s current and future osteoarticular products.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in science, business, marketing or other pertinent field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a comparable role.
- Proven track record in pharmaceutical or biomedical product management.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English, with French and other languages an advantage.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- A position within a fast-growing and innovative Belgian biotech company with a proprietary and unique technology platform targeting unmet medical needs in multibillion dollar markets.
- An attractive package in line with the responsibilities and your experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send, in either French or English, your CV and details of current remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org
About KiOmed Pharma
Capitalizing on a history of innovation and expertise in exclusive natural chitosan chemistry, KiOmed Pharma, a spinout from KitoZyme and the University of Liége, is developing a unique and highly distinctive pipeline of therapeutics that address unmet medical needs in high-impact pathologies with major social burdens, such as: invalidating osteoarthritis, skin aging, dry eye syndrome, and retinal degeneration.
In 2020, KiOmed achieved EU approval for KioMedineVSone, a unique single-injection fluid implant indicated for symptomatic knee osteoarthritis, the first in the company’s pipeline of osteoarticular products to reach the market. KioMedine has been launched in several European and Middle Eastern countries and is receiving a great reception as an innovative and highly differentiated offering in a sector where clinically effective additions to the therapeutic armamentarium are rare.