JOB OFFER : Sales representative (Dutch-speaking)
For the sales & marketing department, KiOmed Pharma is looking for a sales representative for the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium whose role will be to present, promote and sell injectable osteoarthritis products directly to physicians, clinics and hospitals using the solid arguments developed by KiOmed Pharma
Reporting directly to the Business Unit Manager, you will:
- Present, promote, and sell injectable osteoarthritis products directly to physicians, clinics and hospitals using the solid arguments developed by KiOmed Pharma.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Propose initiatives to facilitate product introduction.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in science, business, marketing or other pertinent field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a comparable role.
- Proven track record as a Sales Representative.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French, Dutch and English ideal).
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- A position within a fast-growing and innovative Belgian biotech company with a proprietary and unique technology platform targeting unmet medical needs in multibillion-dollar markets.
- An attractive package in line with the responsibilities and your experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send, in either French or English, your CV and details of your current remuneration package to email@example.com
About KiOmed Pharma
Capitalizing on a history of innovation and expertise in exclusive natural chitosan chemistry, KiOmed Pharma, a spinout from KitoZyme and the University of Liége, is developing a unique and highly distinctive pipeline of therapeutics that address unmet medical needs in high-impact pathologies with major social burdens, such as: invalidating osteoarthritis, skin aging, dry eye syndrome, and retinal degeneration.
In 2020, KiOmed achieved EU approval for KioMedineVSone, a unique single-injection fluid implant indicated for symptomatic knee osteoarthritis, the first in the company’s pipeline of osteoarticular products to reach the market. KioMedine has been launched in several European and Middle Eastern countries and is receiving a great reception as an innovative and highly differentiated offering in a sector where clinically effective additions to the therapeutic armamentarium are rare.
Located in Liége, Belgium, and composed of a dynamic and fast-growing team, KiOmed Pharma is currently looking for several talented Sales Representatives for Belgium to drive the introduction of KioMEdineVSone and future products when they come online. This is a golden opportunity to contribute to a change in the approach to the management of patients with invalidating osteoarthritis.