- Present, promote and sell the injectable osteoarthritis product using solidarguments to prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Ensure quick resolutions of customer issues and complaints to maximizesatisfaction.
- Achieve the agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the time schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the market area/potential, monitor sales numbers and prepare statusreports.
- Continuous improvement thanks to the feedback received.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Experience in OA treatment and network with orthopedic surgeons, sport medicine,PRM is a plus.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Native French speaker with excellent oral and written knowledge of English, goodknowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- A position within an innovative biotech company having a proprietary and uniquetechnology targeting unmet medical needs in multibillions markets.
An attractive package in line with the responsibilities and your experience.
If you are interested by this proposition, please send your CV andmotivation letter in English to the following address: Arnaud.Loriers@kiomedpharma.com
About usCapitalizing on a history of innovation and expertise in exclusive natural chitosan chemistry, KiOmed Pharma, a spinout from KitoZyme, develops a unique pipeline of medical devices that address unmet medical needs in high-impact pathologies and major social burdens such as invalidating osteoarthritis, skin aging, and ophthalmology.
KiOmed Pharma's innovative pipeline is based on a solid building block exclusive technology: KiOmedine®, a medical-grade, highly pure natural chitosan derivative. We achieved CE mark certification for our fluid implant for patients suffering from symptomatic knee osteoarthritis, which was launched in 2022 in several EU and Middle Eastern markets to excellent reception from physicians and patients.
Our scientific team has conducted a large number of safety and efficacy studies to demonstrate the unrivaled properties of our KiOmedine® CM-Chitosan technology in various applications.